Thursday, November 17, 2011

DomiKnow!

Recently Mr. Whiting came to our classroom and told us our learning profile. My learning profile is L. Which means I am Gestalt and I am more of a big picture person.

I learn best when there is something to visualize and something for me to see as an example, seeing an example makes it easier for me to work. I need to position my self on the left side of the room for my right ear, eye, hand, foot and it would be better for me because I can see with my dominant eye. The strategies that would help me in my learning would be to sit no to close to other people for me not to disturb them also " The Lazy 8's" from brain gym exercises help me concentrate. I wold like to tell my teacher that I like to visualize what I do which means I like a visual example.

No comments:

Post a Comment