Friday, October 15, 2010

Life as a Mud Skipper

"Hello". My name is Joe and I am a mud skipper. I live in a mangrove forest, here, were I am is very peaceful until one day some one disrupted my joy. It was a very casual day, the high tides came and I was joyfully in the mud playing with my friends.
I was peacefully resting until these loud noises started being heard it was early in the morning, me and my friends huddles up together to be safe and the these huge massive things started appearing. This is how I described them, there top part of there body was very colorful, there bottom side, they were wearing some type of clothing.

Honestly it was funny  seeing them fall in the mud, I saw there smiles on there faces as they fell they were having lots of fun, soon they were having mud fights and they were through or shoving mud at people. a couple of times I saw people fall inside the mud, and seeing there feet 2 feet under the mud. What I also saw that was funny was that soon there was laughter then after awhile repeatedly falling in the mud, they were sick of mud and hated it was just frustrated for them. I noticed that people were planting trees and they seemed like the trees around me which I think they are called mangrove trees. Honestly I think those creatures were destroying more than planting more. Soon this was getting bad....

After ten minutes of laughter this was getting out of hand, there people stepping on crabs and crabs were slashing back at them, but the sad sight for me was that my mom, my dad were stepped on. Soon i thought it was my turn. I quickly skipped along the mud in a safe distance and started to sob on myself, I felt so sad that my mom and my dad were killed by huge beasts. I got over it after a long while and then started to laugh again at the creatures.

At the end I saw a large amount of mud on every body's  clothing at first this joy was fun but in the end I think they learned that planting mangrove trees is a hard job. I saw a couple of beasts covered in mud and by there face expressions there joy was from fun to tiring, it was a very bad experience for me that day but I laughed through it at least.

Images by:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/87873068_b2c83a5282.jpg


2 comments:

  1. Nice acting like a mudskipper. I would beware because of getting crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course if i were a mudskipper.

    ReplyDelete