Monday, February 27, 2012

The Poem

The poem I chose was Victory. The part that stood out for me was the part it said my " Father (once big and strong) which for me probably means that the Germans beat up the jews and her father was now weak. It was very sentimental because it was just the slightest bit happy when the poem said they danced. A connection that I could make would be probably that once I wanted to spend time with my dad by ourselves or, ( he wanted to spend time with me). That would be the closest way I can connect to the poem " Victory". Overall I thought the poem was very interesting and somewhat touching, it is a great poem and the mood is sad but slightly happy. I specifically chose "Victory" because it had the nicest least saddest mood I thought which I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment