Friday, August 6, 2010

1.My name is Manuel I lived in Malayasia for 7 years. I am enjoying middle school. I am from Bolivia my mom is from Bolivia and so is my Dad plus my brother.

2. My latest 3 books I read were "Aseries of unfortunate events the carnivoros carnival Author Lemony Snicket, also a series of unfortunate events the miserable mill Author Lemony Snicket last but not least Diary of a wimpy kid dog days Author is Jeff Kinney.

3. The last movie i've seen is inception it is about people going into dreams and stuff.

4. My academic goal is to get more organized.

5.My social goals is to like hang out with my friends.

6. My favirite vacation was summer beacause I meet my family, cousins in Bolivia.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting organized! I know how important that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 years is a long time to live in one place!!!

    ReplyDelete